In an interview which is broadcasted on Sunday, a high-ranking foreign official personnel informed that though the accused Saudi team have been detained in the Saudi Kingdom by the Saudi investigation officials in the Kingdom, Riyadh could not get any trace about the location of the body of the insurgent critic of Saudi Royal family, Jamal Khashoggi.

The insurgent Saudi journalist, as well as columnist and contributor of Washington Post, Jamal Khashoggi was dismembered after his brutal assassination inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on 2nd October, but his remains have not been traced yet.

The Saudi State Minister of Foreign Affairs, Adel Al-Jubeir told the murder was conducted by the higher authority of Saudi officials and following this brutal assassination 11 people have been accused of the crime. Jubeir proclaimed to the public prosecutor to collect the evidence about the account for this murder from Turkey but had not received any response. Whiled the Saudi State Minister of Foreign Affairs has been questioned about the custody and why the investigation authority could not be able to collect the right information form the detainees, the Saudi State Foreign Affairs Minister responded, “We are still investigating”.

He also told, “ We have now a number of possibilities and we’re asking them what they did with the body, and I think this investigation is ongoing, and I would expect that eventually, we will find the truth”.

While the Saudi State Foreign Affair Minister Adel Al-Jubeir was facing an interview on the Khashoggi murder case, the US President Donald Trump disregarded a congressional deadline on the same day for reporting on the Khashoggi assassination.

The conclusion had been figured by CIA on this case of brutal killing, claiming that Saudi operation was supposed to directed by the powerful Saudi Crown Prince, but White House has desisted from that revelation amid formidable declinations by Riyadh, a key US ally.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
Saudi Arabia Calls For Emergency Discussion Says Doesn’t Want War With Iran

Saudi Arabia Calls For Emergency Discussion Says Doesn’t Want War With Iran

by Susmita May 20, 2019
On Sunday, Saudi Arabia has called for emergency regional talks to discuss rising Gulf tensions and said that it does not want to fight with Iran but ready to defend himself. Two emergency summits were called in Mecca on May 30  to discuss recent "aggressions and their consequences", said the kingdom’s official sources. Gulf leaders and Arab League member states were invited by Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia made the announcement...