According to a media report Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi sent  400 messages in WhatsApp before his murder to a Saudi exile fellow in which he labelled Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman as a “beast” and “packman” who grabbed all in his path even his supporters.

The renowned media report claimed that Khashoggi had sent texts to Montreal-based activist Omar Abdulaziz.

In the messages including photos, videos, recordings shared by activist Abdulaziz portray an image of a man who intensively stressed by what he regarded as the annoyance of the Crown Prince.

Khashoggi informs in one message sent in May, ”The more victims he eats, the more he wants” after the group of Saudi activists had been orbited up. He added, “I will not be surprised if the oppression will reach even those who are cheering him on.

In most of the daily conversation between 2017 October and August 2018, Abdulaziz and Khashoggi devised plans to develop an electronic army to draw the young Saudis back home and unveil the state propaganda on social media, influencing 27-year-old strong twitter following of Abdulaziz and Khashoggi’s establishment profile.

Abdulaziz said in an interview with the media, “ (Jamal]) believed that MBS (the Crown Prince) is the issue, is the problem and he said this kid should be stopped”.

But in August, while he believed their discussions may have been seized by the authorities of Saudi, a sense of alarming dive over Khashoggi.

He wrote, “God help us ”. After two months he was dead. Abdulaziz initiated a legislation against an Israeli company that discovered the software he believes was used to for hacking his phone.

Abdulaziz told CNN, “The hacking of my phone played a major role in what happened to Jamal, I am really sorry to say. The guilt is killing me.

Abdulaziz firstly represents about his contact with Khashoggi publicly last month after the researchers at the University of Toronto’s Citizen Lab proclaimed his phone had been hacked by the military-grade spyware.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
Saudi Arabia Calls For Emergency Discussion Says Doesn’t Want War With Iran

Saudi Arabia Calls For Emergency Discussion Says Doesn’t Want War With Iran

by Susmita May 20, 2019
On Sunday, Saudi Arabia has called for emergency regional talks to discuss rising Gulf tensions and said that it does not want to fight with Iran but ready to defend himself. Two emergency summits were called in Mecca on May 30  to discuss recent "aggressions and their consequences", said the kingdom’s official sources. Gulf leaders and Arab League member states were invited by Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia made the announcement...