Turkey asked to international enquiry commision to probe the mysterious murder case of the Saudi journalist, as well as Washington Post Columnist Jamal Khashoggi who was assassinated in Istanbul at the Saudi Consulate in last month. Turkish Foreign Affairs Minister of, Mevlut Cavusoglu said in a statement to the state-run news agency Anadolu, “At the current stage we believe an international investigation is a must”.

The killed Saudi Journalist, as well as the royal critic of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, was last seen in the consulate of Athe Arabian Kingdom where he entered to collect the documents for obtaining the paperwork for his forthcoming marriage on 2nd October with a Turkish bride.

Supporting the horrifying details of Khashoggi ’s mysterious murder published by the Turkish media the Turkish prosecutor claimed that the Saudi Journalist had been throttled and butchered just after his entering inside the Saudi consulate.

After persistent denials, Saudi Arabia ultimately admitted that Khashoggi ’s murder was a premeditated assassination but they imposed the blame of murder on a “miscreant” operation.

Though Turkey emphasized on the initial cooperation with Saudi Arabia,  an authority of Riyadh, they send the Chief Prosecutor of this murder case to Istanbul for talks with the Turkish authorities and to inspect the scene of murder inside the consulate.

The Turkish officials assumed a doubt about the inclination of Saudi Arabia to cooperate in this investigation certainly. Turkish Foreign Affairs Minister said in the parliament, “In the beginning, we said we formed a working group with Saudi Arabia and that we had no plans to take the (murder) into international court”.

But he also added that as the case was not at the unravelling condition, the government decided to engage an essential international probe in this mystified murder.

Turkish Foreign Affairs Minister of, Mevlut Cavusoglu said, “We will do whatever needed to shed light on all its aspects of this murder”.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
Saudi Arabia Calls For Emergency Discussion Says Doesn’t Want War With Iran

Saudi Arabia Calls For Emergency Discussion Says Doesn’t Want War With Iran

by Susmita May 20, 2019
On Sunday, Saudi Arabia has called for emergency regional talks to discuss rising Gulf tensions and said that it does not want to fight with Iran but ready to defend himself. Two emergency summits were called in Mecca on May 30  to discuss recent "aggressions and their consequences", said the kingdom’s official sources. Gulf leaders and Arab League member states were invited by Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia made the announcement...