On Monday the court of Dubai heard that an Uzbek tourist was stripped, filmed naked and was robbed by four women in a flat. Sources said that the tourist was subsequently “lured” into a flat at Al Rifa’a. The incident happened in June last year.

The victim started a business card from a massage service, after which he contacted the advertised number via Whatsapp. According to the records, five Nigerian women took him into the flat and the tourist considered them as masseuses.

All the women were aged between 28 and 33. They allegedly assaulted the tourist and then stripped him, filming him naked. After stealing Dh4,500 in cash, which he was carrying with him, the accused women threat him before releasing him.

The victim then went to the police and told all the incidents the officials started an investigation in the case and four women got arrested while the fifth woman couldn’t get in reach.

The tourist was lured by the women for a massage at the flat but they locked him after beating and threatening, said prosecutors. The four suspects also breached the tourist’s modesty when they undressed him and filmed him naked, they said.

The accused women intimidated him to kill if he complains to police. “The women took me by surprise and instantly locked the door. They ganged up against me and assaulted me. Then they stripped me naked and filmed me. They threatened to kill me and stole my money. Once they released me, I called the police,” the Uzbek man told the prosecutors.

A police official said that they were arrested from another flat, where they were hiding.

Dubai Court of First Instance found the four women not guilty but within two weeks the judgment will be subject to appeal.

 

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
Saudi Arabia Calls For Emergency Discussion Says Doesn’t Want War With Iran

Saudi Arabia Calls For Emergency Discussion Says Doesn’t Want War With Iran

by Susmita May 20, 2019
On Sunday, Saudi Arabia has called for emergency regional talks to discuss rising Gulf tensions and said that it does not want to fight with Iran but ready to defend himself. Two emergency summits were called in Mecca on May 30  to discuss recent "aggressions and their consequences", said the kingdom’s official sources. Gulf leaders and Arab League member states were invited by Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia made the announcement...