Today, Saudi Arabia Human Rights Commission’s head said that the kingdom had brought perpetrators of journalist Jamal Khashoggi murder to justice and dismissed any international role in the investigation.

Bandar bin Mohammed Al-Aiban said to the UN Human Rights Council that those alleged of ‘unfortunate accident’ and ‘heinous crime’ at its Istanbul consulate on October 3 has attended three trails so far with the presence of their lawyers, but uttered no names or any details.  

Al-Aiban informed the Geneva Forum, “Therefore what is being conveyed by certain media regarding the need for us to internationalize some of these matters is something we do not accept because such demands amount to interference in our domestic affairs and in our domestic judicial system.”

Related Articles