Ankara: Turkish Defence Minister Hulusi Akbar was quoted that the killers of Saudi Journalist Jamal Khashoggi may have taken his dismembered body out of Turkey in Luggage. In addition,  while speaking in Halifax, at a panel a part of an international conference Akar said Khashoggi’s killers may have taken the journalist’s body parts out of Turkey in Luggage.

Akar also added that “ One probability is that they left the country three to four hours after committing the murder. They may have taken out Khashoggi’s dismembered corpse inside luggage without facing problems due to their diplomatic immunity”

The Public Prosecutor of Saudi Shalaan al-Shalaan has said that Khashoggi’s body was dismembered, removed from the building and handed to an unidentified “ local cooperator”

Without taking anyone names the Saudi Prosecutor Shalaan had “requested the death penalty for five individuals charged with ordering and committing the crime, and for the appropriate sentences for the other indicated individuals.”

Hence, the group of 15 individuals, including a two-man cleanup team was involved and that Khashoggi’s body had been dismembered. The officials of Turkish have also called for an investigation into whether the body was dissolved in acid said Turkey.

It also added that the turkey has recorded to the killing which it shared with western allies. In an interview, the official of Turkish said that the officials who heard the recording, which include Khashoggi’s killing and conversations leading up to the operation, were horrified but their countries had done nothing.

Donald Trump the U.S. president also called a CIA assessment blaming Prince Mohammed for the killing ‘very premature’ and said he would receive a complete report on the case.

Further, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu has said he was not satisfied with Shalaan statement, Riyadh to disclose the location of Khashoggi’s remains and calling for the suspects to be tried.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
Mohammad Bin Zayed To Visit China Next Week

Mohammad Bin Zayed To Visit China Next Week

by Susmita July 18, 2019
Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces is likely to make a state visit to China next week. On Thursday, Shaikh Mohammad announced his state visit on his official Twitter account. During the visit, Chinese President Xi Jinping and Shaikh Mohammad will discuss the comprehensive strategic cooperation between the two countries across various sectors. They will also...